- Empowering Those Who Will Shape New Zealand's Energy Future - EEA Conference 2021 (Nikki Newham, Radnya Mukhedkar, Isabelle Le Quellec)
- N. Nair, D. Martin, T. Saha, S. Islam and N. Watson, "Electrical Power Engineering Education Down Under: Australia and New Zealand Are Adding Energy to Their University Curricula," in IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 64-73, Sept.-Oct. 2018
- Mind the Gaps – EEA Conference 2016 (Andrew Lapthorn, Shreejan Pandey and Marion Sorez)
- Recommended Business Model Industry Academia Australia NZ - LAWRENCE, Joseph (PhD thesis 2016)
- Lapthorn, A.C., Pandey, S., Hioka, Y. (2015) Is there a problem with NCEA Physics 3.6? An electrical engineering perspective. New Zealand Science Teacher, 134, pp. 34-38.
- Zen and the Art of Engineering Education - EEA Conference 2014 (Shreejan Pandey, Andrew Lapthorn, Yanosh Irani, Allan Miller).
- The electric power engineering centre's success: Past, present, and future (EEA Conference 2012)
- Electric Power R&D in New Zealand – ‘Power Up or Power Down (EEA conference 2008)
- Electric Power Engineers – Battling Supply and demand (EEA conference 2008)
- Two Cultures - Joint Success (2006)
- Practices of successful organisations applied to Centres of Excellence in New Zealand (2006)
- New Zealand’s Centre for Excellence in Power: The Electric Power Engineering Centre, Invited paper (2006)
- The Electric Power Engineering Centre 'New Zealand's Centre for Excellence in Power' (2005)
- The Electric Power Engineering Centre – Power Engineering as a field of excellence in New Zealand (2004)